Lauren Zima is back to recap episode 2 of Matt James’ season of ‘The Bachelor’ and the first dates of the season! To start, Matt connects with frontrunner Bri on a muddy, and scary, ATV excursion. Then, we get what might be the largest group date in ‘Bachelor’ history with 18 women! There were wedding dresses, kisses and a royal brawl as the women fought to ‘capture’ Matt’s heart! The drama escalated with a next-level standoff between Queen Victoria and “psychologically disturbed” Marylynn (her words, not ours.) Plus, after a one-on-one with Sarah, we’re left on a cliffhanger as she literally drops during the rose ceremony. As always, please drink responsibly. ‘The Bachelor’ airs Mondays on ABC.
- Ryan Reynolds Reignites ‘Feud’ With Betty White in HILARIOUS Throwback Video for Her Birthday
- Vanessa Bryant Posts Sweet Birthday Tribute to Daughter Natalia
- 90 Day Fiance: Natalie INSULTS Mike and Questions His IQ
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas SPLIT, It Was ‘Mutual Decision’ (Source)
- 90 Day Fiance: Yara and Jovi Address BABY Rumors, His Past With Strippers, and Misconceptions